Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Linux Award in London

I was last week at the linux award 2005 in London with Ari. the Nokia 770 was nominated in the best embedded Linux category for And guess what...We won!!
Ari and me received a mail about this from Jon Masters only five days before the event,and improvised the trip at the last minute. It was again very rewarding event after tall the hard work we did.
The Linux expo was also pretty interesting. A few interesting topics around linux business. Matthew Allum from OpenedHand was there, so we had a few cigarettes together when he was taking breaks from his stands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI, I just joined this community. I m from romania. I like this forum.......hope to learn lot of things here ;-)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Poker Blog: Online Poker Sites For Poker details