Sunday, September 13, 2009

Maemo positions opened in Finland, US and India

There are a lot of positions opened now in Maemo. Just click here, and  this should take you to a search engine which has all our opened positions. Uuse the obvious "maemo" keyword, and you will find everything from engineering to marketing positions.

In the Application team, we are looking for architects, project managers, programmers, etc... covering a lot of different areas: browsing, location, real time communication, productivity, testing, program management, services, etc...and there are openings in Finland, US (Mountain View) and Bangalore.
I -in particular - am looking for somebody to drive our development in Bangalore - if you feel up to it , don't hesitate to contact me.

10 comments:

Juanjo Marín said...

I think that maybe is good idea to update this page [1] with the new positions.

[1] http://maemo.org/news/jobs/

Anonymous said...

No if you could get Maemo jobs available to Salo in Finland as well, then I'd be really interested in applying to the positions. :)

Texrat said...

...or Maemo jobs in Dallas area (Nokia Irving office?) would be nice, at least for a certain ex-Nokia employee and Maemo advocate. ;)

Juanjo Marín said...

Well, maybe I discarded the Nokia's link or some else has added, but there is now link on [1] with this info

So, sorry or thanks :)

[1] http://maemo.org/news/jobs

Kasi Viswanath said...

I am from Bangalore and have 5+ years of experience in C/C++ but no prior experience in GNOME or even Qt/Qtopia. Do you think, I should give a try? I think I should, for all the love that I have for Maemo :-)

Anonymous said...

Well sounds interesting. So how does one get in touch with you?

I've over a decade of experience in leading product development leveraging Open Source solutions

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ich bin Klaudia
Hey leutz, hab mich gerade erst angemeldet!

tschuessi
Klaudia
x5d33fdf265e2gdX28

Anonymous said...

torebki kazar
to torebki , torebki , torebki kazar . torby młodzieżowe , torebki mlodziezowe ?