Wednesday, July 04, 2012

N950 for 1400 dollars...

A year ago Nokia announced the death of the meego platform. A few days ago, Nokia released the last PR SW 1.3 for the N9...and  for quite a while now, the N950 - a keyboard version of the N9 that was initially for developers only - has been selling on ebay.
Some are on ebay spain (http://www.ebay.es/itm/Nokia-N950-dev-phone-/280896512893?pt=UK_Mobile_Phones&hash=item4166bca37d.).
Now it seems that one of those device went for 1136 euros... so about 1400 dollars!!!
The legend continues....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a UK seller.

Anonymous said...

How come you suddenly left HP and webOS team? Didn't you just say you are in charge?

U Touch said...

For some people that loves gadget I'm sure even the price is high still they want but for me I'm already happy with what I have as long as I can communicate maybe If i will have enough salary I can also buy things that are expensive like this unit.