Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tizen Developer Conference coming up...

The Tizen Developer Conference is coming up from the 22nd of May until the 24th of may 2013 - It is in Downtown San Francisco (https://www.tizen.org/)
I will be there the whole 3 days but I might be hard to grab as I will be running around. If you want to touch base - just contact me through linked in, email or twitter (https://twitter.com/yapellet).

If you are going there, go and check out the following talks from my lab (SRA's Advanced Software Platform). One is "Accelerated HTML5 Rendering for the Tizen Platform" by Henry Song. The other is "WebKit for Tizen" by Laszlo Gombos. Both of those talks are on the WebKit track. Though they are litteraly the top of the iceberg when it comes to our activity, it gives you an idea of what some our interests are.

There is also a presentation around a service prototyping for social appointment entitled Rendez-vous  under the Tizen Collaboration Projects. This is presented by Stanford students. It is a small project that we kick-started and sponsored last February as part of the CS210 Stanford Class.

On side note:  Art Dahm is giving a talk about building Tizen apps using Enyo & Phonegap. Art - now working for LG - used to be part of my team working  when I was working on webOS at HP. I will be sure to check this one out to see if I can meet some of the old team :)

See you there.

No comments: